Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010

I havent been able to get pictures to upload recently. The internet is pretty obnoxious sometimes. It is funny how alone I feel as soon as the internet isnt working... its like my connection to reality and this is just the matrix that I am logged into. Anywho, The pictures i just posted were really just about capturing the weather... the beat of the sun down on the dry earth... eating away the life here. But yet everything still seems to have such a beautiful color and sense of life. its incredible that things survive out here I will never understand it. I look forward to capturing more images of this place to take with me... but I cant say I wish to stay here. My heart cannot take the desolation and sadness this place has. It is really something only someone really strong can withstand. This place eats away at you with each passing day.... taking the color out of the frame.... and turning it into a black and white photograph.... cold and lonely place here, which is so strange because the sun is so hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment