Monday, April 5, 2010

Buzzing of my alarm rings in my ear another day begins to unfold. As fast as I fell asleep I am up again getting ready for another mission. I step outside to brush my teeth and it feels so cool early in the morning here. The sun has a bright haze that you can see in the pictures where it is almost like the sun has a thin cloud over it. It adds a cool affect to the look here. Roll out for the mission and once again the AC is being annoying. Sweat pouring all over me as the sun rises up and the heat beams down on the sand. We drive through a new area today. I get lost in my thoughts in the back seat staring out the barred windows of the vehicle. The mountains seem to roll so gently and symmetrically. Up then down again the hills roll. We drive straight into the mountains around winding roads and over a damn that is quite impressive. Each passing day here I am more and more amazed with the things I see. This place is a photographic dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment